Newtown: Police will arrest bloggers spreading misinformation about the shooting

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    During a press conference regarding the recent school shooting, Connecticut State Police Lieutenant J. Paul Vance stated that people who spread misinformation about the day's events on the internet will be arrested.

Only the official story will be allowed to be discussed on social media websites, say the Thought Police.

"It is important to note, that we have discussed with Federal authorities, that these issues are crimes, they will be investigated, statewide and federally, and prosecution will take place, when people perpetrating misinformation are identified." -- Lt. J. Paul Vance, Connecticut State Police

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4CT4boLPrU[/ame]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "It is important to note, that we have discussed with Federal authorities, that these issues are crimes, they will be investigated, statewide and federally, and prosecution will take place, when people perpetrating misinformation are identified." -- Lt. J. Paul Vance, Connecticut State Police

MISINFORMATION ON THE INTERNET????

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET THERE Lt. Vance. :laugh:

What a dumb ass.

ecross0351

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    So r they just arresting ppl on the internet or is the media on that list too? I vote we arrest the media!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Read the First Amendment there dumbasss. Another traitor violating the oath he took pertaining to the Constitution.

digitalmonster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    OK I think this is a fake, we need to know what was said in the cut. I think it is about providing information in regards to the case. Then he lets you know if it don't come from the microphone it should not be trusted.

I hate edits, this seems less than honest without the full content. Happened in FL this year too.......

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    The first report I heard the day of the shooting....the brother was dead at home and the shooter had gone to the school to shoot his mom...on WLS Chicago...ABC. How we gonna spread the truth when all we hear is bull?

Top Bottom