Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think he means "what's the threat?".

After reading posts #239 and #408...

132583561132.jpg

I have drank with this guy....I swear....

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Folks due to some personal matters I am not going to be posting any more updates for a while. I am sorry if that is upsetting to you all but I am going to take a break from alot of distractions and focus on some important things I have been neglecting. I will return when I get things straight.

Hope you are all well,

TJ

Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    IC2 ... you will be missed... keep those priorities in line...
    ...I might need do do some rearranging now that I think of it...

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    21:35 - Day 8

Copyright, Icarry2, WDY Media

Once the boy was on a gurney and on his way into the ER the Corporal took Trisha along, as she crossed the threshold of the inner door she realized you were not right by her side, she turned and looked for you, you motioned to her and with a simple head nod gave her the “go ahead and take care of the boy and that you will be along in a minute and find her” nod and she mouthed back “I Love You” and turned her attention back to the boy who was in sever pain again.

As the doors closed the Sergeant hands you back your ID and asks, “Sir your ID says DOD, your Drivers License says you live here in town. I wasn’t aware of any DOD offices in town.” You turn your focus to this clean cut professional acting young man and simply respond.. “Don’t ask questions to which the answers are above your pay grade…” and as you take your ID and wallet back and turn to walk away the Sergeant had one more thought of authoritative control and blurted out “sir, Mr. Jones sir, I have a few more questions..” to which you wave behind you not really acknowledging his authority and said, “Sergeant, don’t ask, trust me..”

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    21:45 - Day 8

On the way through the second set of doors you could hear Thomas moaning, and following the sounds people opened doors and stood out of your way, your authoritative presence clearing any resistance from getting to your objective which was to support your spouse and the boy.

As you round the corner the nurse is pulling the curtain shut, you open it and see Thomas on a regular bed and make room for the GI’s who were taking the gurney out.

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    Given the new information provided I would secure my family and pets inside the home. Lock all doors and windows. Start up generator and monitor the tv and radio for anything to come on the air. Gun safe gets opened. For all of those utilities to go out at once and hearing sirens nearby I imagine something significant has just occured.

We stay locked indoors until sun rise or a change in situation presents itself by TV, Radio, Internet, phone, or if emergency personnel comes to our home giving us information about the situation and whether we should stay put, leave, or help if possible. If no changes come before dawn we will wait it out and when dawn comes i will go outside but not leave the property and begin trying to put the pieces together and establishing contact with friends and family

:+1: good one

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    21:55 - Day 8

After about a ten minute flurry of nurses and doctors going in and out a doctor comes out into the hall with Trisha, she walks over you and almost collapses in your arms, the doctor introduces himself to you as the Pediatrics Resident on call, “My name is Dr. Simpson” and as he goes over the battery of tests and xrays, ultra sound and possibly a CT Scan that they are planning and what each test will tell them Trisha just whimpers in your chest.

As you do your best to take in all the information to be able to explain it to Trisha the doctor says there isn’t much room in the exam area and suggests that I take Trisha down to the ER Waiting area and someone will come get them if anything changes. Dr. Simpson lets out a long “uh” to cover his taking a second to look over the patient chart to find his name and then says “uh, Thomas is resting, we gave him some meds for the pain and the nausea, he should calm down and make the rest of the assessment easier.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    21:59 - Day 8

You walk Trisha to the ER waiting area hugging her with one arm and your rifle slung behind your other. As you get to the ER waiting area a sentry opens the door for you, with a snap of his heals he simply mutters “Sir” and extends his arm to show a comfortable place to wait. Suprisingly there is little traffic in the ER but the hospital had what looked to be a full compliment of staff, nurses and doctors running around.

You sit Trisha down on a rather large padded seat and pull your rifle around to detach it from your sling and resting it against the side of the grouped and bolted together seats.

About the time you turn to sit down you realize your gear is getting heavy and hot. Trisha turns to you and reaches out her hand to signal you to sit down beside her, you graps her hand, give it a little squeeze and ask if she would like something to drink.

As she nods a female medic more than likely a member of the local National Guard walks over nods and simply says “Sir” then turns to your sobbing wife and asks “Ma’am would you like a cup of coffee, or a bottle of water?” To which you hear Trisha reply “a cup of coffee would be great, cream and sugar please.” You sit down next to your wife as the medic turns to you and says “Sir, would you like something?” to which you simply reply “a water please.”

Top Bottom