• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Hey guys, where can i find info regarding gun shows coming to/or in central Indy. Im in the Indianapolis "area" and would love to know of any gun shows coming to central Indy. I'm looking to buy a WSAR, and don't know if most gun shows have AK style firearms.

I greatly appreciate your info

Also to the mods, please move this if it is in the wrong area.

Thank guys!!

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    and if you looking for a wasr you may try some of the local shops, will save you the price of admission and parking if that is all you plan on getting. the cheapest the 1500 will have is 400 if you can even find it at that price... seems most are in the ball park of 450 and up now :-/

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    and if you looking for a wasr you may try some of the local shops, will save you the price of admission and parking if that is all you plan on getting. the cheapest the 1500 will have is 400 if you can even find it at that price... seems most are in the ball park of 450 and up now :-/
    My local shop has them for $700. Way to much for my taste. I saw one at the 1500 for $350 last time it was in town. Plus, ammo!! :):

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    Hey guys, where can i find info regarding gun shows coming to/or in central Indy. Im in the Indianapolis "area" and would love to know of any gun shows coming to central Indy. I'm looking to buy a WSAR, and don't know if most gun shows have AK style firearms.

I greatly appreciate your info

Also to the mods, please move this if it is in the wrong area.

Thank guys!!

if you watch duhnams they will have double stacks on sale dozens of times through the year. black friday i think they were like $380. that is if you wanted one now and didnt want to wait or are even close to a dunhams.

Top Bottom