• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My wife leaves tomorrow morning to go to New Orleans. She's taking some class/seminars along with other teachers. She's a 2nd grade teacher, and the school corporation is sending them, and paying for everything.

We've been married for 3 years this Tuesday, the 14th. And have never spent the night apart. She won't be back until next Saturday, 1am.

This is gonna suck. :noway:

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Ummm....should the last line be in purple?? :)

You should enjoy the time apart, one day you'll wish you had a couple nights to yourself.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Been married 20 years and my wife is away this weekend. My son and I are having a ball!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Codependency is never pretty... :tumbleweed:

It'll be OK dude! Trust her and have fun. Heck, my wife is leaving Thursday for her parents till Sunday. (Like I wanted to hang with the Outlaw--I mean Inlaws for 4 days.) :rolleyes: I'm going to be UNSUPERVISED!!! :rockwoot: Gonna run with sissors, play in the street, & even have plans to mow the lawn with sandals on. LIVIN ON THE EDGE I TELL YA!

Heck, if it gets too bad, give me a shout and we'll hit the range or sumptin.
    :ar15:

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I travel way to much with work and really miss the kids when I'm gone. But when I'm home and my wife has to travel with work and the kids are gone I hate it. At times nothing can be a lonley as your own home.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Good move, brilliant! I'm sure she has seen this thread by now. Now go sign in with your other screen name and let us know when and where the party is.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I think it's sweet that he's going to miss his wife. I'm sure he's going to miss her cooking, and cleaning too. I was gone for 30 hours last weekend and had to fix three meals for hubby to warm up while I was gone. Some how he manages to pour a bowl of cereal, warms ham in the microwave and fix toast in the morning, so I get out of fixing that meal.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Going through that very thing right now- wife gone with the kids to see her mom for 10 days. I realized tonight that while I head this house, she runs it and I miss her and my kids.

We've been married for 10 years as well and this is pretty much an annual thing for her. I try to cope the best I can by fishing--LOTS AND LOTS of fishing:D:laugh:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Going through that very thing right now- wife gone with the kids to see her mom for 10 days. I realized tonight that while I head this house, she runs it and I miss her and my kids.

We've been married for 10 years as well and this is pretty much an annual thing for her. I try to cope the best I can by fishing--LOTS AND LOTS of fishing:D:laugh:

If you really want to appreciate your wife, let her be gone for 10 days and leave the kids with you. :D

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I think it's sweet that he's going to miss his wife. I'm sure he's going to miss her cooking, and cleaning too. I was gone for 30 hours last weekend and had to fix three meals for hubby to warm up while I was gone. Some how he manages to pour a bowl of cereal, warms ham in the microwave and fix toast in the morning, so I get out of fixing that meal.

Uh, I cook. I'm a DAMN good cook.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If you really want to appreciate your wife, let her be gone for 10 days and leave the kids with you. :D

If my wife really wants to appreciate me, I'll hire a mechanic, plumber, electrician, etc for everything she wants me to do around the house. 60+ hours at work and she still wants to squeeze all she can out of me on my 3-4 days off a month.

Top Bottom