• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    My wife's gone so much it feels awkward when she is here. Between the grandchildren and her work I see her about 10 hrs per week. Now I understand why they call these the golden years! :rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I had a guy tell me that he or his wife had been away from each other about a week or so. He got home before her and ran the sweeper, did the laundry, etc. He answered the door for his wife with a glass of water and aspirin. She said she didn't have a headache and he said good.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    mt wife has been gone since wednesdat to go to Vegas with my sister, my mom, and my aunt, and has left me home by myself with a 6 month old, 20 month old, and five yr old.

quit complaining ;)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I had a guy tell me that he or his wife had been away from each other about a week or so. He got home before her and ran the sweeper, did the laundry, etc. He answered the door for his wife with a glass of water and aspirin. She said she didn't have a headache and he said good.
    :joke: *rimshot* Thanks for comming and G'nite. :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    If my wife really wants to appreciate me, I'll hire a mechanic, plumber, electrician, etc for everything she wants me to do around the house. 60+ hours at work and she still wants to squeeze all she can out of me on my 3-4 days off a month.

She's a lucky woman to have such a talented husband. I've been married almost 30 years and haven't ever hired a mechanic, plumber, electrician, or builder. I'm one of those lucky women too. I sent my husband on a 11 day Canadian fishing trip to show himn my appreciation, while I did all his farm chores. I appreciated him even more having been left with the responsibilities of the place. Thank GOD for making good MEN! :yesway:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I try to cope the best I can by fishing--LOTS AND LOTS of fishing:D:laugh:

"Fishing" so that's what ya'll are calling it now. I'll have to remember that... "Fishing" Hmmmmm......

HEY HONEY! I'M GOING FISHING NEXT WEEKEND WHILE YOU ARE AT YOUR MOM'S!!!

:lol2:

Edit: Great, wife just read my post...

then

I gotta go mow the lawn now. See ya!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Twenty something years of marriage for me and my biggest problem when she's gone for any length of time is not being able to sleep. Seems I've grown accustom to her tossing and turning and can't sleep when its too still and quiet.

Top Bottom