• ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Can I bribe yet, I can bring 2 MG....

Yes. I'm coordinating bribes for this year.
    You should bring those over so we can give them a test run and I'll assign a bribe weighted value for the master bribe list.

Don't forget lots of ammo

...and some sammiches wouldn't hurt your chances, either.

:laugh:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I didn't qualify for NFA day because I already owned an NFA item. I didn't qualify for the Alumina day, because I hadn't attended NFA day. Hopefully there can be something this year where I can go.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hmm....maybe they aren't going to have it this year and don't wanna tell us. LOL

Doh! ;)

We had to make a few last-minute changes that have delayed the announcement. Its coming I promise!

I didn't qualify for NFA day because I already owned an NFA item. I didn't qualify for the Alumina day, because I hadn't attended NFA day. Hopefully there can be something this year where I can go.

Keep in mind that the main purpose of NFA Day is to educate those who are unfamiliar with Class III weapons and the process for obtaining them. Alumni Day was later created to give those former "noobs" a place and time to come back and show what they learned and shoot what they bought.

NFA Day isn't a machine gun shoot or open shoot-- its an educational seminar. We've tossed around the idea of hosting an open machine gun shoot, but don't currently have any plans for such an event. Some owners and dealers are also more cautious when it comes to open shoots, and will generally charge people high prices for the chance to shoot their guns. They provide this opportunity for free at NFA Day because of the educational value of the event.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north

we will just be left to ourselves i guess. i will just have to take the suppressors and sbr out to my range and show them to my buddies again, maybe they can bring a aow and sbr too....need an nfa day for the ones who have them and can see others (so i know what i want to add to my collection)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Maybe INGO should consider opening up a few more slots for NFA Alumni Day to those willing to bring their NFA items and allow others to shoot them...

Just a thought.

Top Bottom