2aer09h.jpg

Also, updated OP.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Man the wait would kill me. So do you want one for a 9mm or .45 or .223/5.56 now?

.22 always gets boring for me after my thumb starts bleeding from loading mags.

Is it a novelty or practicality for you?

LMK
    C

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    And nice case, it really completes the look!

The case came from the woman at the 1500 that always has a big table at the end selling nothing but cases. No idea what her business name is, but her prices are good and I have no problem throwing some business her way.

Man the wait would kill me. So do you want one for a 9mm or .45 or .223/5.56 now?

.22 always gets boring for me after my thumb starts bleeding from loading mags.

Is it a novelty or practicality for you?

The wait sucked, but the sooner you submit the paperwork, the sooner you'll get it back. Loading P22 mags doesn't hurt my thumb at all. My AR-22 mags, on the other hand...

I have no plans to get another can at this time. I have no platform for one and I can't afford the expense. It would cost me close to a grand to get into a larger calibre can (after new barrels, plus can cost, plus stamp).

Range report!

I haven't had time to shoot it yet. I didn't get home until after 9PM and had other things to do. Hopefully tonight after work.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Scutter,

Congratulations on the nice set up. I love shooting mine with the Gemtech and everything stays subsonic in those short barrels.

meanone92

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Is there any place around you can go shoot full auto's to get an idea of what you might like to buy?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Scutter, VUPD; does one HAVE to have a passport? I've never had one, and I read that was how you used to provide citizenship...

Kinda ignorant question I know; but, if I could skirt some costs I'd love to.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I may have wrongly inferred it from reading 'citizenship proof' and 'passport photo'....

Ah, I see what you mean. No, you just need a passport photo to attach to the Form 4. The Declaration of Citizenship is just a piece of paper that says "I'm an American!" (The fact that you can certify yourself makes it kind of pointless, IMHO). Neither one requires an actual passport.

You can have a passport photo taken at the drug store for like five bucks, or you can take your own. If you take your own, it has to follow the passport photo dimension and composition guidelines which are available on the State Dept. website.

Top Bottom