• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcourts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    I was wondering how hard is it to get the CLEO to sign off on paperwork in Fort Wayne? Also, where can I get fingerprinted in the Fort Wayne Area? Thanks!

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Very simple, Rusty is good to deal with just be polite and act like a grown up. Getting an appointment may take a few days. Ken, if you are a county dweller, is good to go as well. Both guys are pretty easy to deal with.

bcourts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Thanks for the quick reply! Looks like I have 3 rifles to SBR when I get back in town!

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was wondering how hard is it to get the CLEO to sign off on paperwork in Fort Wayne? Also, where can I get fingerprinted in the Fort Wayne Area? Thanks!

Ken has been great to deal with. Invited me to come shoot at the new range (before they shut it down after rounds ended up off the range). After you see Ken, you just walk across the street to the Meeks Justice Center and get your prints taken.

Ken will see you and sign you off even if you live in the city. It isn't like a permit where you have to go to the City if you live in the city and the County if you live out of the city limits.

Top Bottom