• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    So Is this going to happen, and can those of us without NFA toys attend?
    IMHO, since INGO does an NFA day for those that don't have NFA weapons and they do an NFA day for those that have attended past NFA days, but they won't allow people that fall in the middle (have NFA toys but haven't attended NFA day) to attend, I think something like this should be limited to those that have NFA weapons to offer up for shooting. Sort of a collective of people pooling their NFA weapons for others to test out.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    IMHO, since INGO does an NFA day for those that don't have NFA weapons and they do an NFA day for those that have attended past NFA days, but they won't allow people that fall in the middle (have NFA toys but haven't attended NFA day) to attend, I think something like this should be limited to those that have NFA weapons to offer up for shooting. Sort of a collective of people pooling their NFA weapons for others to test out.
    That is what I was thinking, that would also help limit the numbers some as you would only get those with NFA items attending.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    ^^That's what spawned the idea of this.

Some things have changed, and the date might be up in the air currently due to change in schedules of of the folks that help put this on. I'll post more when I have concrete details.

The good thing is their seems to be solid interest in having something like this. Thanks for all the responses and interest.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Depending on date, I would certainly be interested in attending. August is pretty hectic for my travel schedule, but this would :rockwoot:.

If paperwork is back in time, I would be able to bring a 5.56 can with an SBR host, a bolt host, and a long range AR host. (Who knows when paperwork will be sent back though). I can definately bring a 22 can with several hosts and a super shorty.

Tagged for details on the date!:popcorn:

Top Bottom