Glock 21 w/ Threaded Barrel, s/n STL065
    FDE Custom .300 Blackout AR-15, s/n INGO006
    YHM Phantom .308 Titanium QD Can, s/n Ti3-10761
    YHM Phantom .308 Stainless Direct Thread Can, s/n Y14682
    YHM Phantom .223 Stainless Direct Thread Can, s/n YS-3285
    Silencerco Osprey .45 ACP Can, s/n OSP45-1338
    Huntertown Arms .22 Guardian Can, s/n G220000073
    Pelican 1700 Case

According to IMPD, there were several cars broken into (including a police SWAT car) in the area. Yes, the truck was locked, and it was in my driveway. Items were out of site under flattened cardboard boxes. It's nothing that can't be replaced, but it's still no good.

These were my dealer demo items. Please keep a look out. Thanks.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Holy crap. Dealing with the ATF on this isn't going to be pleasant.

I hope the dumbass thieves realize that they just went from a minor property crime misdemeanor (breaking into cars) into a Federal felony with an automatic 10 year penalty (and they might be able to charge them per suppressor).

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    almost sounds like it was planned if they hit a squad car too (assuming they took weapons)

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    OUCH!! thats a whole lot of expensive merchandise to leave in a vehicle overnight. do you know what was taken from the swat car?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    OUCH!! thats a whole lot of expensive merchandise to leave in a vehicle overnight. do you know what was taken from the swat car?

I agree, but sometimes people pack for early morning demos in the very early morning. Everything was locked down (including the case).

They took some body armor, a taser, and some other equipment from the swat car. Luckily they didn't make it into the trunk.

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    That is horrible!

Hopefully they get caught and quick. It's a bummer that some items easily went of ether like the Glock and the Osprey. Hopefully they can't figure the blackout AR out and dump it before its used in crimes. This really sucks because I can see a Glock .45 with a can being a high end status symbol for some thug! Hopefully they'll take it to Dons Gins to see about some gold plating and get caught on video!

Not to sound too self centered but when I saw the subject line I cringes inside a little about my toy sitting in your safe!

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    That really sucks for you, but honestly, what were you thinking leaving that stuff in a vehicle over night? If anything, hopefully it teaches everyone else not to leave posessions in their vehicles. Unfortunately we don't live in a time anymore where we can trust our fellow man, people these days hhave no respect for themselves.

Hopefully your stuff is found and returned to you very soon, without being used in a criminal act. Let it be a lesson learned to us all.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    this kind a stuff makes me sick, I hope they catch these turds and throw them under the jail no better yet send them to Guantanamo Bay.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Any updates Andrew?

Made me sick reading about it. I hope they step on their collective Johnsons soon, brag to someone about it (preferably a confidential informant) and get caught.

Will this affect your Class III license?

Top Bottom