35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I thought I saw 2 on the ground.
    I assumed one was the shooter.
    And one was the victim.

But then I hear, no wounded.

What do I have wrong?

These guys are REALLY efficient. They not only ND themselves, but the guy behind him. :):

Heaven forbid he only ventilate himself. :noob: Remember this when you decide to carry a rifle. not only know your target, but what is directly behind it... because it's gonna get a piece of what you send downrange as well.

BTW, anyone keeping score? what is the rally to ND or injury rate. I suspect its EXPONENTIALLY higher than the types of OC events everyone here goes to as well trained, responsible gun owners. (you know, the ones where NOBODY EVER gets ventilated)

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Lafayette. Where people who we call southerners live. But, of course, New Orleanians call them.... Canadians.
    Sounds to me, from my keen and scholarly analysis of the video and audio, that the shooter was engaging in a process that we have given the scientific name of "coonfingering". Somewhere during this process,. The shooter managed to vapor lock his neighbor, and upon attempting to reholster, poked a hole in himself. I eagerly await your correction.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I do feel bad for these people for truly believing that people are out to get them just for the color of their skin. But I feel angry at the ones who know better than this and use scare tactics to recruit. All they are doing is making it worse on themselves and they dont even see it. But I still support their right to self defense and peaceful protest. If they start shooting each other though they are not helping their message or recruitment. Also you alone are responsible for the company you keep. If you associate with known criminals (felons) and especially illegaly armed ones then you run the risk of losing your freedoms too. I try to be very careful about who I associate with. Anyone whose had a security clearance in their life will understand this. They need to screen who they let come to their party.
    I dont like militias no matter what color of the members skin. I think they promote violence in the way they are done. I do believe the people need to stand up together against oppression but we need to do it together as Americans and not as separate races.
    If I see a bunch of felons with guns (white, black, purple) it does NOT put me at ease. It escalates things imo.
    Antifa is a clear and present danger to all of us. We need to work together to get them prosecuted. They are just using the black population and who's going to get blamed for all of antifa violence and law breaking? The blacks.
    We need to come together now or we all die

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    What can you do with people like this?
    Somebody should really take that mic away from that woman.... What are you all taking him away for....he ain't did nuttin.... SMH

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    When you're white and there to support the black community, but get attacked for simply being white. :dunno:

... some movement, wow.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I like how they immediately try to spin the narrative that they were fired on from the parking garage, or maybe the grassy knoll. Might be cleared up in the Grand Master Flash explanation video coming shortly. I can't wait!

Top Bottom