• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I had a joint investigation with Sex Crimes were the suspect they had in custody was also a potential suspect in one of my cases. The suspect did the same act in the interview room waiting to be interviewed. Detective told me she'd caught guys doing it under the table DURING the interview.

I have no desire to work sex crimes.

That's hardcore. I'm guessing the interview room would kill a chubby, not encourage one.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Come on guys. He was just scratching his leg.

Maybe charging his flashlight.

VlguCh.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I had a joint investigation with Sex Crimes were the suspect they had in custody was also a potential suspect in one of my cases. The suspect did the same act in the interview room waiting to be interviewed. Detective told me she'd caught guys doing it under the table DURING the interview.

I have no desire to work sex crimes.

I heard, 147 grains of diplomacy can help them.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    woah, that's the same guy that does the youtube videos about rubik's cubes. It's fascinating. He has one all out of sorts, puts it under the table, concentrates really hard, even has his eyes closed. Then somehow he can tell when he's gotten it, even with his eyes closed, and you can see the look of satisfaction on his face. Then he'll show you the completed puzzle.

I would not had pegged him as someone who would try to do this in front of people :dunno:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    woah, that's the same guy that does the youtube videos about rubik's cubes. It's fascinating. He has one all out of sorts, puts it under the table, concentrates really hard, even has his eyes closed. Then somehow he can tell when he's gotten it, even with his eyes closed, and you can see the look of satisfaction on his face. Then he'll show you the completed puzzle.

I would not had pegged him as someone who would try to do this in front of people :dunno:

I dont think I want to see his completed puzzle. In the kleenex.

Top Bottom