• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    I just bought this last night. It's brand new in the hard case, with 1 factory mag, and 3 Troy Battle mags, and a rear MBUS. The model is Echo 316.

I'm looking for an AR chambered in 7.62x39 in trade. The only other trades would be a dissipator (done right), or a 20" A2 rifle. If traded for another 5.56 AR the mags will not be included. I just prefer not adding another caliber to the safe, but if I must, I prefer rifle length sight radius.

In Evansville.

IMG_3354_zps3f624ebf.jpg

PM with questions or comments, don't post here.

Since I keep getting PMs asking a price (though this specifically says WANT TO TRADE), the cash price is $1200. I know it's more than it's worth... I don't want to sell it. I want to trade it. But if someone needs it bad enough to pay a ridiculous price for it, then they can have it. Again, I do NOT want to sell. I'm not trying to "gouge" anyone. I just want to trade.

Last edited:

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    Seriously, I'm ONLY interested in ARs in 7.62x39, dissipators with carbine, or midlength gas, or 20" A2s. I don't want any AKs (even arsenals), or your "rare" mislabeled SKS that you think is worth $1000.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom