• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cqcn88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I have an NIB MAG Tactical Systems stripped lower in black. I don't have pictures but you can find it with a google image search.

I'd like to get .223/5.56 ammo and/or pmags for it. I'd take 600 rounds or some combination of pmags and ammo. 40 rounds to 1 pmag is the ratio I'm looking at if you are combining. That would be 15 pmags or 600 rounds or any combination of pmags and ammo so long as it totals to the same thing. Brass please and NO RELOADS.

Also looking for small red dots, aimpoint micro type, and I'd also like to get ahold of a .22LR upper but only if it comes with BCG and mags. I can add cash as needed.

I'm near Evansville. FTF only, will travel a reasonable distance for the right deal. Thanks.

Last edited:

cqcn88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Bump. I'm not answering pm's that sound all whiny and tell me this lower is worth 4 pmags because they now cost 50 bucks each. You inflate the value of your stuff, I inflate the value of my stuff. Before all this nonsense this lower was 170 plus 20 for a transfer. Pmags were 12. If I can't get a fair amount of mags or ammo then I will be perfectly happy to keep it for another build. What I'm looking for is someone looking to build with a very light lower and has enough ammo to let some go. If you aren't that person then probably not much to see here. Thank you.

Top Bottom