NIB Rev. "M" Black 30rd. PMags for $12. Would you buy??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I have a chance to purchase a LARGE quantity of new in bag Rev. "M" Black non-window 30rd. Pmags. It's more than I need, and I would be selling the rest in the classifieds here for $12 each. If I put these up for sale, would anybody here be interested? I would only list them here, no where else. Let me know.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I doubt you'd have any problem unlooading them. Depending on how many you have to sell, I might consider setting a minimum number of mags to purchase or increase the price a buck or two per mag if you don't get at least 3 or 4.

Reason being, I've done enough group buys and you could have everyone and their mother asking for one or two and asking for $3 shipping, ect. ect. I've done things like; if you get 3 or less you have to do USPS flat rate priority shipping envelopes or similar, these things can eat up many hours of your time. Just warning you ;)

In any event, for $12 they should sell like hotcakes and definitely do it.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Will be placing the order sometime during this next week. I do take Paypal, no fee using the gift option, USPS money order, or cash in person if you are local. I will update the thread as I go, such as when I order, and when they get here, and then post a link to the for sale thread. Thanks.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I'd take 5-10, my mom lives in Decatur so she could met you with cash. PM me if this goes through.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to contact each person individually who is interested. I will post in this thread when the actual ad is placed in the classifieds with a link to it. It will then be first come, first served. Thanks.

Top Bottom