NIB Rev. "M" Black 30rd. PMags for $12. Would you buy??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I have a chance to purchase a LARGE quantity of new in bag Rev. "M" Black non-window 30rd. Pmags. It's more than I need, and I would be selling the rest in the classifieds here for $12 each. If I put these up for sale, would anybody here be interested? I would only list them here, no where else. Let me know.
    I just sold another chunk of my large revision M purchase (I bought almost 1,000 of them a little over a year ago) for $13 each FTF, so I'm sure people here would buy them as well.

It's a whole lot cheaper than buying them and paying shipping on ten or so.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    I just sold another chunk of my large revision M purchase (I bought almost 1,000 of them a little over a year ago) for $13 each FTF, so I'm sure people here would buy them as well.

It's a whole lot cheaper than buying them and paying shipping on ten or so.

Where in the sam hill do you buy 1000 pmags!:dunno:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Where in the sam hill do you buy 1000 pmags!:dunno:
    Why on the internet of course...

About a year ago, when Pmags were first starting to become available again one of the online places ran a special on them... I bought 1000 knowing that I had plenty of people that were looking for them and would buy them. I didn't charge any markup other than rounding up to the nearest quarter from my cost. Had trouble getting rid of the last hundred or so. I think I'm down to about 50 left and I'm going to keep those.

I'm a little bit of a sucker for good deals, and most of my friends know that I'm the person to ask when they want a good deal on something. I've bought nearly brand new Sig handguns for less than $400, ammo for less than half price. Heck, about 2 years ago I ended up running into a deal from a contact of mine on reloading supplies. I got enough reloading supplies to load 10k rounds of .223 for less than $0.10/round, that includes pulled mil H335 powder at $50/8lb jug.

I guess its just sort of a hobby of mine to find good deals for friends/relatives that are looking for them. Even if they aren't looking, if I find a deal good enough I'll buy it knowing I won't have a problem selling it if I want to.

As a matter of fact, I just bought 2 pre-ban imported AK's (1 maadi and 1 wasr) with mags and ammo, plus an A2 M16 stock/tube/spring/buffer for $650 cash. The guy also had a Benelli M1014 I was going to buy as well but he decided not to sell that. :(

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I will be placing the order tomorrow for the mags. Depending on shipping time, I should have them mid to late next week. Look for the ad in the Parts and Accessories section of the classifieds. And again, I will post a link in this thread to the for sale ad.

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    if you are still looking for buyers pm me and i know several people who would like to buy some.

Top Bottom