• ...and so much more!
  • NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    bth_photo6.jpg

Interarms PPK/s. Not sure what year he bought it, but I'm sure it was in the mid 80's. It's had only two full mags run through it.

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    You know, back in the day (BG) before Glock, I carried one just like yours as my EDC. Then came the Smith and Wesson gun of the month club, and or Colt 1911 days, and I still carried a PPK/s around alot. Owned one in blue too and both a WWII German .32, and a .22 model. Then came Glock, still own my Colts, one .44 mag Smith,a Sig 226, and plenty -o- Glocks. But again, back in the day, it was a neat gun to own.

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    You know, back in the day (BG) before Glock, I carried one just like yours as my EDC. Then came the Smith and Wesson gun of the month club, and or Colt 1911 days, and I still carried a PPK/s around alot. Owned one in blue too and both a WWII German .32, and a .22 model. Then came Glock, still own my Colts, one .44 mag Smith,a Sig 226, and plenty -o- Glocks. But again, back in the day, it was a neat gun to own.

I can't see myself carrying it much, but it will definitely see more range time than it did in my dad's hands

Top Bottom