• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edeekeos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Got a couple of really nice shotguns here for sale/trade. Just seeing if anyone has any interest really. No reason for selling, other than the fact I have 4 shotguns. I'm looking for your old Marlin or Remington bolt gun that's sitting in the safe collecting dust. I'm wanting either a .17hmr, or .22wmr. Let me know what ya got.

SOLD

[strike]The Remington Wingmaster 20ga was manufactured in 1971 IIRC, its the lightweight model, with the 28'' contour barrel. It also has a permanently affixed PolyChoke I system that works very well. It does have some surface rust, and light scratches on the receiver, but I would still put this gun at ~85-90%. Its very accurate, and shoots very well. (Has a lefty safety) $450 obo for this.[/strike]

The Pardner Pump 12ga is wearing a BlackHawk Pistol Grip stock, and matching forearm. It also has a Remington trigger group which I installed so the stock would fit properly. This gun is built just the same, if not better than my 870. It has never once jammed, or gave me any issue. It has a 18'' fixed cylinder bore barrel, with a front bead sight. Also, the receiver is drilled and tapped for a rail. I will include the rail in the photo, but the reflex sight, and sling both stay with me. This is SPF atm..

IMG_2155_zps57d7f44d.jpg

IMG_2156_zps187ce547.jpg

IMG_2157_zps4cd9df6a.jpg

IMG_2158_zps2cd8dcd9.jpg

IMG_2160_zps9e6d92f8.jpg

IMG_2161_zps2ed7452b.jpg

IMG_2162_zps462b023c.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom