• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whiteman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    knee Deep In Mud
    I was over near Gary today and with my latest Cabelas Discount in hand, I couldn't resist stopping in for "lunch". Looked through all the guns and found one that had to come home with me. S&W model 36 ANIB!! Was looking for a nice Colt "snake gun" but this will have to do. Almost too sweet not to shoot, but I am thinking it may just be put away. Best part was after they rang up the gun, ammo and took off the $50 discount I then used my Cabelas Bucks to purchase it :rockwoot: Nothing like a FREE gun!! hahaha..

p1240115.jpg

Last edited:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Free gun, huh? I'll give you double what you paid for it! :D

Nice find!

I was working over near Gary today and with my latest Cabelas Discount in hand, I couldn't resist stopping in for "lunch". Looked through all the guns and found one that had to come home with me. S&W model 36 ANIB!! Was looking for a nice Colt "snake gun" but this will have to do. Almost too sweet not to shoot, but I am thinking it may just be put away. Best part was after they rang up the gun, ammo and took off the $50 discount I then used my Cabelas Bucks to purchase it :rockwoot: Nothing like a FREE gun!! hahaha..

p1240115.jpg

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Great Find! I gotta tell ya though, I have two pistols that are unfired and it's really a hard thing to not want to go and do it. Everytime I think about them I almost feel guilty.

whiteman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    knee Deep In Mud
    Great Find! I gotta tell ya though, I have two pistols that are unfired and it's really a hard thing to not want to go and do it. Everytime I think about them I almost feel guilty.

I hear ya...I have about a dozen old pistols that are in the box and just "safe queens". I need to get a couple of them that have a few marks on them, out and do some shooting. Shooter..since youe just up the road we need to get out and see how they shoot. :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Shooter..since youe just up the road we need to get out and see how they shoot. :rockwoot:

I shoot at SJCRC in Osceola/Elkhart from time to time whenever the weather and work schedule permit. At the time i'm working a job that requires a 7 day week with odd and changing days off each week. I'll mark it up and we'll have to get together. Trigger time is always a good time!

whiteman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    knee Deep In Mud
    I shoot at SJCRC in Osceola/Elkhart from time to time whenever the weather and work schedule permit. At the time i'm working a job that requires a 7 day week with odd and changing days off each week. I'll mark it up and we'll have to get together. Trigger time is always a good time!

I live just south of Elkhart. PM if ya get time. I need to join one of the local Conservation Clubs ..Just never have the time and now with both kids in sports and me coaching..ugh..:dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom