• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spence1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Was at my LGS today with my son. He is looking for his first handgun to purchase.

While in there, I gave a nod to a guy that I had seen in the store before. I had remembered we had talked last time we were both in there and I walked away then thinking that guy seemed nice and very knowledgeable about guns.

Today as my son and I were leaving, the man that I had nodded hello to was also walking to his truck and he realized I think that my son was looking for his first gun.

Anyway we struck up a conversation with him about handguns that was very informative for both my son and myself. During the conversation I had asked him if he ever hung out here in this forum and his reply was all the time. Told him I did the same but hadn't posted much

Soooo. Moral of this story is I (we) met a fellow ingoer today. I only know him as "John" as we only exchanged first names. I don't know anymore than that or do I know his handle on here

So thanks John for taking the time to talk to us and share your knowledge of guns with us. Nice to meet you!!!!:ingo:

Roger

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Always nice to meet a fellow INGOer in public like that. Have ran into a few at the LGS, they seem to hang out there for some reason.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Was at my LGS today with my son. He is looking for his first handgun to purchase.

While in there, I gave a nod to a guy that I had seen in the store before. I had remembered we had talked last time we were both in there and I walked away then thinking that guy seemed nice and very knowledgeable about guns.

Today as my son and I were leaving, the man that I had nodded hello to was also walking to his truck and he realized I think that my son was looking for his first gun.

Anyway we struck up a conversation with him about handguns that was very informative for both my son and myself. During the conversation I had asked him if he ever hung out here in this forum and his reply was all the time. Told him I did the same but hadn't posted much

Soooo. Moral of this story is I (we) met a fellow ingoer today. I only know him as "John" as we only exchanged first names. I don't know anymore than that or do I know his handle on here

So thanks John for taking the time to talk to us and share your knowledge of guns with us. Nice to meet you!!!!:ingo:

Roger

Do you mind telling us which shop you were at ? Might help solve the mystery :)

Top Bottom