• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Cool deal. Be better if it was someone else. In my opinion, he's not that great of an actor. Only movie of his that I like is Knowing. Everything else that I've seen is very 'meh.'

Hey! he was in The Rock, Con Air, The National Treasure movies, and my favorite Lord of War. He's not that great of an actor, true, but he has made some pretty entertaining stuff.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Hey! he was in The Rock, Con Air, The National Treasure movies, and my favorite Lord of War. He's not that great of an actor, true, but he has made some pretty entertaining stuff.

Never seen Lord of War. Con Air was decent. The Rock was okay the first couple of times. Only seen the first National Treasure and his acting put me off. If I could figure a way to get past his bad acting, I would probably tolerate the movies enough to at least get through them.

Although, Steve Buschemi and Renoly Santiago (I had to look him up) in Con Air were great.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Never seen Lord of War. Con Air was decent. The Rock was okay the first couple of times. Only seen the first National Treasure and his acting put me off. If I could figure a way to get past his bad acting, I would probably tolerate the movies enough to at least get through them.

Although, Steve Buschemi and Renoly Santiago (I had to look him up) in Con Air were great.

Bro, as a gun owner, you gotta see that movie. The opening credits alone make it a worthy watch (it all about the AK)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    is mr cage gun friendly?

if so,and he stops in, please tell him about the southern Indiana friends of the nra banquet Friday!

If Nicolas Cage is gun friendly now, he has changed. A lot.

Back when the movie "Windtalkers" was released, Dragon Models did very details 1:6 figures of the characters portrayed by Adam Beach, Christian Slater, and Cage. The Beach and Slater figures were equipped as per the movie. Cage's figure had only his uniform and a canteen because Cage refused to license his likeness for the head sculpt if his doll had any guns. A WW II military figure without guns. Because he didn't like them. UGH.

I can't find much one way or another. Per this article he is/was a member of the NRA.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/dec/04/usgunviolence.film

And it seems he is partnering with Amnesty international, not necessarily about guns but about child soldiers.
    https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-re...s-2-million-help-end-suffering-child-soldiers

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You need to get your map out more. French and Hispania are next door neighbors.

Then we're using the wrong terminology then. Outdoordad would be Gallic-Hispanic, and probably quite long in the tooth, and wears sandals.... A LOT. He should be on the Indiana Gladius Owners Forum.

Top Bottom