• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I think that fellas that are delayed by NICS should be put on super secret probation by INGO until they can prove that they are not 1930's rumrunners.

This is serious crap folks. get with it.......

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    crap I've had a divorce... no restraining orders or anything like that... in fact nothing other then some bounced checks when I was young and stupid...err wait....now I'm just older..... hmmm

So, you got divorced? Was it because of the rum running?

I think it's that danged UN treaty.

sinisterright

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I used to get delayed about every other time. Now my last five or six have been fine. Nothing has changed that I know of except maybe the frequency of my purchases. Cash is getting harder to come by.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    there is no rime or reason for delays.....i bought 4 over a weekend and 3 went fine the last was delay......they'll call you today i bet before noon to pick it up...

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    went to Four Seasons today to pick up a Ruger 10/22, just got my Lifetime LTCH about a week and a half ago mind you.... they call it in, I get delayed... now the only thing I can think of is that this is my first purchase at a gun shop...

What say you sages of INGO, could that be the reason I was delayed?

Dude I have been delayed ...And I work in a gun store , selling guns for a living ..I have Both the Indiana LTCH and the Utah CCW permit ...

I think they just pick one at random to delay from time to time ...

Nothing to worry about :ingo:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I must be a rare exception. I have never been delayed. In fact, the first gun I bought I was in and out in under half hour.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Hmm, not so common name, have criminal record (misdemeanors), divorced, and havent been delayed for the few guns I have purchased from FFL. Even my first was after my first divorce and I was in and out in roughly 15 minutes once I picked the gun out.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hmm, not so common name, have criminal record (misdemeanors), divorced, and havent been delayed for the few guns I have purchased from FFL. Even my first was after my first divorce and I was in and out in roughly 15 minutes once I picked the gun out.

Were any of your offenses hooch-related?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Were any of your offenses hooch-related?
    Yep (if we r talking current styles, but never ran). But not in dry counties:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom