• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I know it's early to be mentioning a show that won't be here until the end of October but I see where they just posted some news,............and it's a bit odd. I'll just cut and paste it here, but basically it's going to be two small one day shows on back-to-back Saturdays. Gonna suck due to the travel. I don't know that I can justify getting away two Saturdays in a row for what will probably amount to less show. Sad,......I always liked this one. Looks like it may be a temporary situation but it's planned to be this way for at least this fall and next spring.

NIGC Nappanee Gun Show | Nappanee IN Northern Indiana Gun Collectors

Dates

• Oct 31st, 2015
    • Nov 7th, 2015

City/State
    Nappanee, Indiana

Hours

• Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm

Admission

• General: $3.00
    • Children 12 & under: Free

The NIGC Nappanee Gun Show will be held on Oct 31st, 2015 in Nappanee, Indiana. This Nappanee gun show is held at Dutch Village Market and hosted by Northern Indiana Gun Collectors of Indiana. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

We moved our 300 table show (due to roof collapse) across the parking lot to the main building. This is where Dutch Village holds their Tuesday auctions. Since its not large enough to hold 300 tables, we are holding 2 shows (consecutive Saturdays) Different vendors at each show! Firearms & related items only-NO FLEA MARKET ITEMS !

We had to cancel our March 2015 show, as the roof collapse happened just prior to it. We want to apologize to anyone that this inconvenienced. We tried our best to get the word out. Also, want to thank all the people who helped us. We have been at Dutch Village Market for 20 + years, with two annual shows. We hope to continue. Thank you very much for your patience & understanding-this goes out to our customers & our dealers! Our next shows will be March 26, 2016 & April 2, 2016.

Northern Indiana Gun Collectors

Main Building700 N Tomahawk Tr
    Nappanee, Indiana 46550

Vendor
    160 Tables
    8ft Tables
    Tables $15.00/each
    Limit of 3 Tables per vendor
    Dealer Setup:
    Friday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Saturday 5:30am - 8:00am
    All firearms & related items.
    No Flea Market items.
    Breakfast & lunch available.
    Good Food
    We moved south across the parking lot, to north-west end of building.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So they are having half the vendors one week and the other half the next...
    We will try to make both but will have to wait and see.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Heard some news about this last week...
    Sounds like Dutch Village won't be rebuilding.
    They ran into some insurance issues over the previous structure and don't have enough $ to rebuild.
    Promoter has been trying to find a new venue but has not been able to find one.
    The promoter also wants to keep it in Nappanee,but there are not enough places around that can hold that many people at once along with letting them do their food concesions on top of it.
    So, this is the compromise that has been reached, split the show in half and try to appease the vendors.
    It is either that or close it down.
    I'm not sure how splitting the show stuff will fly, if it will fly at all.

I wonder if the old American Farmer's Market building on SR 19 would be big enough to use for a gun show.
    Nobody is doing anything with it, but storing garbage bins.
    There has got to be some better places than the back side of Dutch Village.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sounds like that Farmers Market is going to renovated and used here shortly. Some Amazon.com affiliation... There was an article in the Truth this week.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    They hold the tractor/steam show(Apple Festival) in the parking field. It turns to mud if a lot of rain. How big is that building that Gunslingers held their show on Oakland(CR7) near the tracks?

Top Bottom