• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    What is a good brand that will last a long time. Just picked up a HK p2000sk and want to out night sites on it and may update them on my uspc.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have Trijicon night sights on my CZ Compact and am very happy with them. They are brighter than the SigLites on my Scorpion. I've heard good stuff about Meprolites too, but do not have first hand experience with those (yet).

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    All night sights are tritium, and tritium has a half life of about 12 years. With that said, as long as the actual viles stay intact, they should all last about the same. Beware of prices that seem way below retail. When manufacturers have inventory more than a couple years old the sell it off to wholsale outlets and ebay stores where it is sold cheaper, but without warranty. I always buy sights directly from the manufacturer.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    All night sights are tritium, and tritium has a half life of about 12 years. With that said, as long as the actual viles stay intact, they should all last about the same. Beware of prices that seem way below retail. When manufacturers have inventory more than a couple years old the sell it off to wholsale outlets and ebay stores where it is sold cheaper, but without warranty. I always buy sights directly from the manufacturer.

Good to know. I will keep that in mind.

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    TruGlo. Not sure what is "stock" on a Glock, but my buddies had TruGlo when he bought it. I really like them. I plan to pick them up for my M&Ps after I quit spending money on stupid stuff.

ChevyMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    I currently have a XDM and want to put night site on it how much do the I_Dot_pro's typically run?

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I have had trijcon and meprolights on my glocks....meprolights are brighter. I would assume they last the same time because they both are tritium.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I used to have some Meprolights on a Sig 226. They were really bright and, definitely my favorite thing about them, was the contrasting colors. Green rear, orange front.

Top Bottom