Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Make:Nighthawk

Model:Bob Marvel .22Lr Conversion

Caliber:.22LR

Location (city or county):Mokena

Price: SPF to 1LuvGuns (No FFL Needed)

Will ship (Y/N):Yes

Other info:For sale is This a new redisgned Bob Marvel Nighthawk .22 conversion kit. I bought this a few months ago and have come up on another Feinwerkbau AW93. So, I will now have to many .22's on my shelf. I have shot roughly 500 rounds through it which consist of CCI Standard Velocity Target, Eley EPS, Eley Target and Eley Tennex. This kit functions perfectly and it holds the slide open after last round. For those not familiar with these, they are very accurate... with the right shooter, it is capable of 1 hole at 25 feet with no problem and will shoot 10X 50 yard Master Scores (Im just not that good)... most folks will never come close to "out shooting it". If you ever make it to Camp Perry, you will see a lot of shooters using this exact model!

If target shooting is not your many platform, this is also a great training tool as you can replicate target time on your 1911 for 1/4 the price. The weight, feel, and look of this is 100% dead on to not only Nighthawks 1911's but, many other high end .45's!

The Kit is 99% with no scratches or signs of wear and comes complete with green Nighthawk bag, 10-round magazine, paperwork, and all tools to install and remove from your full size 1911 frame. I am asking $430 shipped. I am not looking for any trades. The NH frame I had is already sold in another forum, so this is just for the conversion kit. First "I'll take it." here followed by PM gets it.

*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
    SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
    BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom