• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    For all of the Ingoer's in Michiana, the Rural King in Niles, MI has remodeled the ammo section. They will begin to sell guns, as they have in other RK's in Indiana. I know we can't buy handguns there but long guns we can. Have to wait to see how their prices and selection compare to other shops in the area.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Is there a Rural King in South Bend? Have the Niles people contact the South Bend people. Let's do lunch!:D
    No, there is a Big R in Elkhart, They have ammo, reloading supplies and accessories. No guns but BP and pellet. They have a display case for guns. Not sure if the city is blocking them or what as the Warsaw store has guns.

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    The one in Terre Haute has been for a while now. I bought some .223 ammo there recently. Looked like they had pretty good prices.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    Thanks for the heads-up! I enjoy going there often just to check things out. This will be one more reason to go!

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    Last time in they said they were gonna start carrying guns but didn't know when they were due to get any. Its been awhile

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Our local Rural King has been selling guns for a little while now. They have a decent selection of pistols and a respectable selection of long guns. Also usually a pretty decent selection of ammo at ok prices with a higher box per customer limit than most of the local gun shops.

Hopefully you guys will get something similar.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I wish there was a South Bend Rural King. It's a awesome place the state line to wander around. It's just across the state line from me. I have never been impressed with there ammo prices. It will be interesting to see how there gun price. I have bought a few rifles at Walmart up there. I buy a lot of ammo at that Walmart.

And I am free for lunch and time Kirk.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I love rual king i dont think Marion County will get one:rolleyes:
    The one I go to is full of ammo, a well stocked supply section, tons of misc targets and toys.
    I always make a pit stop to the Rual King before range time:rockwoot:

Bury all the TSC'S and turn em into Rual Kings!!

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I know we can't buy handguns there but long guns we can. .

I just stopped there today and saw all of the new cases and displays going up. Looks to be a nice setup.
    On the quote above, someone key me into why we "can't buy handguns" in MI? Or is this referring to the need to transfer and extra fees?
    Thanks for clarification.

sheepdogeef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Elkhart
    No, there is a Big R in Elkhart, They have ammo, reloading supplies and accessories. No guns but BP and pellet. They have a display case for guns. Not sure if the city is blocking them or what as the Warsaw store has guns.

I was told by a Big R employee (in the store) that the Elkhart Big R would start selling guns soon, but got no definite timetable.

Top Bottom