• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshall Dillon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    West Indy
    Stayed the entire week - first time I have ever been able to do that. Friendship is like Mecca to me; being going down there for the past 38 years.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I've been. I'm not much into muzzleloaders (been over ten years since I've fired mine) but I was just plain fascinated at Friendship.
    It's something everyone around here should make the effort to go see, even if they have no plans of ever owning a muzzleloader.

BTW, I found the trapshooting especially impressive.

Just in case someone does not realize what a great area this is for shooters to live, think about this:
    Most of us are within easy driving distance of the nation's largest muzzleloader shoot AND the nation's largest machinegun shoot. Pretty diverse events and they both happen not once, but twice each year (and within days of each other). Add in the ownership and carry laws, training opportunities, and being able to find a match for something almost every week, and it's one shooter-friendly place.

I'm getting choked up and teary-eyed.

445supermag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Rising Sun, IN
    I WAS THERE SATURDAY. BOUGTH AMMO RELOADING SUPLIES BULLETTS. PRIMMERS WAS $48 A BOX OF 1,000 A BOX OF 22 CAL WAS $6.99 SOME AS HIGH AS $20 FOR BOX OF 100. IT WAS PACK MUST BEEN 1,000'S OF PEOPLE THERE. BUMPER TO BUMPER OF CARS. I WAS THERE FOR 4hrs. MY OLD CLASS MATE WAS SELLING SULPLUS MILTERY SUPLIES IN TOWN. I ONLY LIVE FROM FRIENDSHIP ABOUT 15 MILES CROSS COUNTY. I NEVER GO DOWN ST.RD 62 ON THE 1st DAY I COME IN THE BACK ROADS. IF YOU DO ITS A 2HR BUMPER TO BUMPER WEIGHT TO THE BOTTOM

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    My wife and I wen yesterday and spent the day there. We had no trouble with traffic. Drove right in and then drove right our 6 hours later.

It was our first time and we had a great day! Fantastic and friendly people, yummy food, and some really cool stuff.

Stopped by the H&B Forge booth and had to order a cool new hand axe.

If you have a free day, this is a fun way to spend it!

Top Bottom