• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    [ame]http://youtu.be/IqpjJ6P-NSQ[/ame]

Sorry if this is a dupe, I didn't see it posted anywhere.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I have no sound on my computer. You wanna give me the jist of what was said? I get that they're claiming no assault rifles were used, but I also know they were saying just 2 handguns were used, a SIG and a Glock. Now they're saying 4 handguns? Summarize for the soundless, please?

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I have no sound on my computer. You wanna give me the jist of what was said? I get that they're claiming no assault rifles were used, but I also know they were saying just 2 handguns were used, a SIG and a Glock. Now they're saying 4 handguns? Summarize for the soundless, please?

That basically according to federal officials, 4 handguns found and used, AR-15 left in car.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm surprised the liberals didn't find a way to bury that information. Give it a few days, and the story will changed again to incriminate the "evil black gun" as the culprit.

It doesn't matter now. The sheep have it in their heads that the EBG is the problem and no amount of fact to the contrary is going to sway that. The first rule of politics with dumbasses is that in a crisis, the side that gets in the first swing wins, and the media will reliably control that outcome. Human nature is to build one's view of 'what really happened' off the first version of the story we hear. How much worse is this effect with people making no deliberate effort to be discerning of the truth, more so given the ambient level of falsehood deliberately spread about guns and their owners up to the point of suggesting that willingness or inclination to own a gun is prima facie evidence that we are not mentally sound.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is a dupe, and I believe the report is simply wrong. All current reports say: 2 Handguns, and Bushmaster found on body, Saiga in trunk.

But here is the problem: The semi-final version of the story may be what is left of the truth after all the BS has been filtered out, or then again, it may be the refined version of what someone in authority wants us to believe, truth notwithstanding. Personally, I am not willing to place any cash bets either way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So I wonder how the coroner is gonna get out of saying "they were all killed with the rifle".

According to the medical examiner all the kids were killed with "an assault rifle"

Sooooooo....... the shooter took 4 handguns in....... didn't use a single one of them........... :rolleyes:

So, I've heard a Sig and Glock we used. What kind where the other handguns???

I know of one that shoots a round similar to the .223 anybody want to guess what kind?

556_57_38spec.jpg

Also, the examiner said the rounds were still in the kids.... a rifle at close range would just poke holes in them, not stay inside.
    What are the penetration characteristics of the 5.7?
    :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    5.7 X 28 is the same ballistics as the old .22 hornet. Pretty zippy in a pistol, only small varmint class in a rifle.

When that nidal hasan clown shot up Ft. Hood did the rounds stay in the victims or where they through and through?

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    For a false flag event, this is sloppy. I would expect it to be a cleaner "sell".

Maybe this is an attempt to get us to fight amongst ourselves, give cause to the .gov to effect controls, and have us distrust our federal leaders. All for the sake of someone else's agenda.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    When are you people going to figure out that our government has become as crooked as Willie Sutton, Bernie Madoff or any other criminal that has been locked away. They bamboozled us into Obamacare. The got away with Fast and Furious. They are getting away with Bengahzi. The lied about the AR-15 being involved in order to start the Gun Control process. Any idiot could have looked at the cartridges in the school and know that the AR wasn't used. Never let a good crisis go to waste. All they will do is put the manufacturers and then the dealers out of business and then wait. I have put this link out here before, but the Agenda of the Progressives which includes a lot of Republicans is detailed in this 90 minute film. [ame="http://vimeo.com/52009124"]AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE for a limited time. on Vimeo[/ame] If you can't view it, buy it or click on the title.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Yes, the shell casings tell the story. The empty mags tell the story. Neither of these have been reported as evidence whatsoever to this point. The only evidence the AR15 was used is the coroner report. I can accept that the original reporting was off, but not the lack of evidence or eye witnesses. So I do agree that something is being distorted or covered up. The police also announced that they will withhold all evidence for at least three months, which is presumably long enough to implement a new AWB for reasons based on possibly incorrect assumptions.

Top Bottom