• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunsRCool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2016
    Hagerstown
    I have tried to explain this to people multiple times. They simply cannot grasp that the bailout money from all those years ago is still being spent every year. Republicans don't care because they are also spending it. The more appropriate term would be embezzling.
    You notice in the supposed threats by the Pubs to shut down the gov't due to lack of a budget this was never explained as the reason behind it. It was all an act.
    The entire economy has been falsely propped up for more than 8 years. Interest rates from the fed held at 0% and they are cool with it because the printing press has not stopped.
    I am worried whats going to happen when all this stops.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have tried to explain this to people multiple times. They simply cannot grasp that the bailout money from all those years ago is still being spent every year. Republicans don't care because they are also spending it. The more appropriate term would be embezzling.
    You notice in the supposed threats by the Pubs to shut down the gov't due to lack of a budget this was never explained as the reason behind it. It was all an act.
    The entire economy has been falsely propped up for more than 8 years. Interest rates from the fed held at 0% and they are cool with it because the printing press has not stopped.
    I am worried whats going to happen when all this stops.

You already know.
    We need to stop paying off the country's that hate us and take care of our own needs.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    You already know.
    We need to stop paying off the country's that hate us and take care of our own needs.

:+1: totally agree, church!!! When Congress votes foreign aid, it is lumped all together. I feel they need to vote one country at a time. Pakistan gets almost 1/2 a billion and Osama Bin Laden was found 2 miles down the road from a military base 10 years later......

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i have told people about this for the last couple years.......the unemployment numbers are rigged too as the don't count everyone that has stpped looking for a job.......when it all comes out it will not be good!!!!

hopefully everyone will see as like with the media bias that we have been lied to for a long time....

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    i have told people about this for the last couple years.......the unemployment numbers are rigged too as the don't count everyone that has stpped looking for a job.......when it all comes out it will not be good!!!!

hopefully everyone will see as like with the media bias that we have been lied to for a long time....

That data is also readily available. Rates for discouraged and for part time but want full time, etc. is also tracked by BLS.

Employment Situation Summary

Top Bottom