• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    you gotta love the intelligent remarks from the anti gunners... there will be people shooting bars up everywhere.. :)
    give me a beer and oh yeah sorry about the holes in the ceiling.. how silly we must be in Indiana to allow this I would hate to know how many vigilantes there are here because we allow this??
    Judge blocks law allowing guns in bars

Mon Nov 23, 2:00 pm ET
    NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) – A judge on Friday blocked a Tennessee law that allowed people to bring handguns into restaurants and bars.
    The law that took effect in July allowed handgun owners with permits to pack their pistols in places serving alcohol, providing the establishments made more than half their profits from food.
    Nashville Judge Claudia Bonnyman said the law was "fraught with ambiguity" and ruled in favor of a suit brought by restaurant owners who argued gun owners would not be able to determine if an establishment met the criteria.
    "We will have vigilantes shooting up bars all over," said Randy Rayburn, the owner of three upscale cafes, who led opponents of the law.
    Supporters were considering a possible appeal, or new legislation.
    (Reporting by Pat Harris; Editing by Andrew Stern)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Wasn't that long ago that my wife and I took a long weekend trip to the Chattanooga area. While there, we met with a few acquaintances of mine for dinner.

We ate at a very informal Italian place. Was set up like fast food, but they still came and waited on your table.

It wasn't until we were leaving that I noticed that they had canned beer for sale.

DOH!

I was carrying illegally the entire time I was in the restaurant.

Very glad it was my pocketed J-frame and not something larger and easier to notice!

-J-

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    That's so dumb. We all know why the argument is fallacious, and it's not because Texans do it all the time. I've carried (OC, FWIW) and had the 22oz beers at Oaken Barrel without a word being said, or left the place looking like Hamburger Hill.

Might as well separate women from men in bars too, because sex can be hazardous to your health. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Now the sheep are safe.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0vyxgJLJVA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Gun Free Zone - Get Yours Today![/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom