• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    I've been to Chuck's No Fail Pistol class twice, going back a third time, plus No Fail Rifle in Sept.

Chuck's the real deal. His No Fail Drill is completely separate from slowfire B8's. One tests all your fundamentals in a realistically reasonable manner. The other allows you to practice all of your fundamentals as perfectly as possible. I will pretty much guarantee that nobody on this forum has Chuck's experience when it comes to using guns for realsies.

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Okay thx I don't have that type of target but plenty of cardboard and magic markers. I'll have to make some up and try it out.

If you have B8 targets, the 5.54" is the 9, 10, and x ring. Anything outside that signals a failure. You may go over time once out of the ten shots, but any round impacting outside of that scoring zones signifies a failure for that day (Drill must be shot first thing, with no warmup).

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If you have B8 targets, the 5.54" is the 9, 10, and x ring. Anything outside that signals a failure. You may go over time once out of the ten shots, but any round impacting outside of that scoring zones signifies a failure for that day (Drill must be shot first thing, with no warmup).

Okay thanks. I found a 5" saucer so ill use it to draw my target.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    I've been to Chuck's No Fail Pistol class twice, going back a third time, plus No Fail Rifle in Sept.

I will pretty much guarantee that nobody on this forum has Chuck's experience when it comes to using guns for realsies.

First, thats awesome...

Second, Nobody on this forum? **** man... not many on the planet. Pressburg is a god in terms of real world gun experience. Some of his stories are insane.

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    First, thats awesome...

Second, Nobody on this forum? **** man... not many on the planet. Pressburg is a god in terms of real world gun experience. Some of his stories are insane.

It's worth going to his class just for the mindset stuff you get from him.

Top Bottom