• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So... they want to examine your social media presence in order to exercise a constitutional right but requiring a valid picture id in order to vote is just too much of an infringement. Got it...

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    No problem, shut it down and don't look back. That's what I did for Facebook a few years ago. :rockwoot:News flash, you don't have any "friends" on Facebook. Friends are face to face people you know, love and trust.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So... they want to examine your social media presence in order to exercise a constitutional right but requiring a valid picture id in order to vote is just too much of an infringement. Got it...

And when I've mentioned that, people have told me "your vote doesn't kill anyone".
    My reply, "Oh really? A vote on who is in the government or what they do doesn't affect anyone dying? I though a vote for a certain party would kill millions. I thought a vote against the ACA was going to kill millions. Sounds like voting should be MORE restricted than guns. My gun can't kill millions."

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    It would be a short search for me.
    I don't have, nor have I ever had, any accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Snap-Chat, Insta-Gram...

I'm on maybe a half-dozen firearms related websites, but Ingo is by far where I've been the most prolific.

I still think it's a VERY bad idea.
    Who decides what is, or is not, socially acceptable, and what happened to, "...shall not be infringed"?

They don't consider it infringement as long as they have blatantly taken it away from you first...

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie

Even worse! They want to see how you use one constitutional right in order to allow you to use another. How does this equate to "common sense"??? I have a strong feeling "common sense" just isn't common enough anymore! :wallbash:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Official Government Constitutional Rights Distribution

Select no more than one from the following list:

A) Freedom of Speech
    B) Right to Bear Arms

Top Bottom