No guns allowed at Toby Keith's new restaurant!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You'd be surprised how many state witnesses are hidden away in unassuming communities. A few years back, a hitman from Philly snapped and outed himself at the Honda dealership he worked at in Carmel. Said he was going to kill a guy. We showed up, got the scoop, Marshals came by picked him up, and he was never heard from again.

I've always wondered what the recidivism rate is of the people in witness protection. I'd imagine it's up there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Um, yeah, but, how many women have you seen in real life, without makeup?

Lots. In my opinion the truly beautiful ones are beautiful with or without makeup.

In all seriousness, sometimes in that one nth of a second that camera was gathering light, anyone can look unattractive.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I've always wondered what the recidivism rate is of the people in witness protection. I'd imagine it's up there.

Somewhere in the series of articles I linked to the US Marshal Service (I think) is quoted as saying it's around 18%. I wonder if anyone ever audits this. Heh.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Somewhere in the series of articles I linked to the US Marshal Service (I think) is quoted as saying it's around 18%. I wonder if anyone ever audits this. Heh.

What about the people in the program who were not criminals before? Maybe they snap under the pressure!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Man I missed this Tim McGraw thing... Very disappointing. My wife had been asking to to go a concert but I sent her the link up thread with "sorry" and that's all she'll need :rolleyes:

nobody_special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    South Bend
    Is the restaurant actually owned by Toby Keith or are they just paying him to use his name which is not uncommon.. Alot of properties with Trumps name on them, he has no financial stake in them whatsoever other than using his name

CMB69

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Indy
    Is the restaurant actually owned by Toby Keith or are they just paying him to use his name

Actually, Keith is paid for the use of a song name/title, "I Love This Bar". No other stake. He does self describe as a leftist, and was a very public Obama supporter.

Top Bottom