• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    Exactly why I don't mess with armslist! If I can't buy/sell/trade on ingo, I go to the local gun store/it goes back in the safe! I love being able to see what someone does here, before I commit to meeting!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have bought and traded a few guns with of fellow list members. It's always a bit scarey to walk in to a "gun deal" with a unknown but I have had good experiences so far. I do understand the apprehension! I'd run from this deal! Way to scarey!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    A couple of months ago, I was looking for a beater gun for my Jeep, and my budget was $200. I actually placed an ad or two similar to this. Good to know that people took it so seriously.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I don't take that seriously and flagged it as spam. Be more descriptive if you are legit, seems shady to me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Why do I get the feeling that two cops are going to meet and after the deal is done, try to arrest each other for selling a gun to someone that says they can't buy one legally/buying a handgun after saying they can't legally buy one.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Why do I get the feeling that two cops are going to meet and after the deal is done, try to arrest each other for selling a gun to someone that says they can't buy one legally/buying a handgun after saying they can't legally buy one.

Yea, is that a Sting-Sting or a Sting-Stung..HA HA..Bill.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    1. Buy $20 WalMart airsoft pistol.
    2. Sell airsoft gun to lister.
    3. Profit.

Seriously though, I am very curious what the cheap handgun is for? Seems that if you want one for self defense you'd want a quality gun. I guess if your plan is to have a "robbing gun" it wouldn't matter how reliable it is because you're hoping to rob someone without them fighting back or having to shoot... im probably over thinking, but I'm just throwing it out there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A couple of months ago, I was looking for a beater gun for my Jeep, and my budget was $200. I actually placed an ad or two similar to this. Good to know that people took it so seriously.

The problem is, law agencies, and news services have run "sting" operations.
    So people have to be careful.

Top Bottom