• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    I heard undercover police pose as drug buyers, DEA as well...PETA folks pose as employees of a slaughter plant...Isn't the point of an undercover sting to kind of be...Undercover?

So that makes it okay that this guy was buying and selling organs? More specifically, I would assume it was fetal tissue they were buying and selling.

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    The video proved that PP was, in fact, selling body parts from aborted fetuses. They "donated" the body parts and in return those receiving said parts would make a "donation".

The video is irrelevant because the people who made it altered it. Hence the "tampering with a governmental record" charge.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So that makes it okay that this guy was buying and selling organs? More specifically, I would assume it was fetal tissue they were buying and selling.

If you are conducting an undercover sting to prove that PP is selling fetal remains you would pose as

a) an encyclopedia salesman

b) a professional jai alai player.

c) a spelunker

d) someone wanting to buy fetal tissue

Now, that's a toughie so take your time.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    The video proved that PP was, in fact, selling body parts from aborted fetuses. They "donated" the body parts and in return those receiving said parts would make a "donation".

And what your stating is a moot point, what over a dozen states did investigations and NOWHERE did they find PP gulity of selling anything outside of the law.. Nothing was sold on the videos and nothing was bought..
    If your two Poster children were so smart, and PP was breaking the law they easily would / could have purchased fetus parts.. But it didn't happen..

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    There no inter struggle in my house.. I've never understould where some folks feel / think they have the right to tell a woman what she has to do with her Body.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I agree that the damage is already done, which is a shame. But did you not read the part where the guy who made this video was buying and selling human organs? As in, he was doing exactly what they were trying to accuse PP of doing? How is that somehow more moral than what PP does?
    The reports entered into an agreement but never bought anything. Also if this was drugs shouldn't the buyer and seller be indicted?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Selling baby parts is wrong (also illegal) and Planned Parenthood wasn't indicted.[/QUOTE

Can you put up any documents that PP sold fetus parts and broke state / Federal laws... Certainly with over 10 states having investigations, if wrongdoing happened it would have been brought to the forefront. :popcorn:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of my regular prayers is that God will touch us Americans to be enlightened to the evil we're doing with abortion, that our hearts will soften, that we'll turn away from this ugly practice, and that He'll forgive us. If you're a believer, I invite you to join me in praying for this on a regular basis.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...As in, he was doing exactly what they were trying to accuse PP of doing? How is that somehow more moral than what PP does?

If he was accused on trying to buy aborted fetal body parts (which of course was a ruse)...with the intention of exposing that PP was ready and willing to sell, you're saying that's the same as aborting babies and profiting from the sale of those body parts? I just want to make sure we're clear.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    One of my regular prayers is that God will touch us Americans to be enlightened to the evil we're doing with abortion, that our hearts will soften, that we'll turn away from this ugly practice, and that He'll forgive us. If you're a believer, I invite you to join me in praying for this on a regular basis.

Why do you think you have the right to tell another person on how and what they do with their body...
    I grew up in a Christian house and to this day, if I tried to tell one of my sisters, niece's or female cousins what to do with her inside lady parts.. I would get dropped kicked in the nuts.. And told to mind my household and stay out of there's.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    True...Just a salad, a glass of wine, and a burning desire to own an Italian sports car.....

I guess your poster children should have offered up a Lotus, and actually had a transaction that broke the law.. But alas just the poster children broke the law.
    Rumor is, more indictments are coming..

Top Bottom