• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    He probably hit the guy once or twice too many times, but what he did to that girl should have him strung upside down and beaten by a group of people equipped with, well, something stronger than a baton...If that lard ass couldn't bring that girl down with one, they must not be that effective.

I would say that 2 weeks paid vacation will be in order.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    another one of those isolated incidents. im sure it was all for officer safety from the looks of those two they probably got called out of the waffle house to respond and werent very happy.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    total bull**** is all i can say, but i just dont get it when cops repeat the command over and over and the drunk resisting person gets wacked or sprayed and if its on camera and then everyone goes nuts, well dude u should of listened the first few times, but in this case the woman honestly dident need to be hit that many times and/or tripped like that

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    LEOs? I'm interested in an assessment of this situation. I concede these were drunken idiots. Was this excessive?

:n00b:

You can't be serious. Do you think any LEO is really going to say this was within policy? Even if he/she thought it wasn't excessive, are they really going to say that on this site? The decision has been made about this situation and the officers involved by folks here. What could possibly come of an LEO here saying yes it was terrible and excessive and the officers should be fired, or saying that it was within policy? The only option is to agree with everyone else, or else be attacked by the group. If somebody else wants to jump in on this then they can go right ahead, I'm done commenting on anything LEO related on this website though.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Was definitely excessive in my opinion, I didn't see the need to be near that rough. But considering their probable intoxication level..not sure they felt much anyway :laugh:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

You can't be serious. Do you think any LEO is really going to say this was within policy? Even if he/she thought it wasn't excessive, are they really going to say that on this site? The decision has been made about this situation and the officers involved by folks here. What could possibly come of an LEO here saying yes it was terrible and excessive and the officers should be fired, or saying that it was within policy? The only option is to agree with everyone else, or else be attacked by the group. If somebody else wants to jump in on this then they can go right ahead, I'm done commenting on anything LEO related on this website though.

I've taken a lone position many, many times on this forum. It's only words. I find LEOs to be very thin-skinned, as a group.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I've taken a lone position many, many times on this forum. It's only words. I find LEOs to be very thin-skinned, as a group.

:yesway:

People are free to waste their time however they see fit. Drawn out discussions with closed-minded people about why police do what they do will no longer be my time waster.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

And your group never does any of the attacking.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    He probably hit the guy once or twice too many times, but what he did to that girl should have him strung upside down and beaten by a group of people equipped with, well, something stronger than a baton...If that lard ass couldn't bring that girl down with one, they must not be that effective.

I would say that 2 weeks paid vacation will be in order.

I honestly cant say for sure that I would just stand by and do nothing if one of my friends and family were being unjustly abused by ANYONE like that. cops in Georgia SUCK!

in that viseo would I have been happy to see the crowd converge on the officers and at least restrain them? yep, you betcha.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I honestly cant say for sure that I would just stand by and do nothing if one of my friends and family were being unjustly abused by ANYONE like that. cops in Georgia SUCK!

in that viseo would I have been happy to see the crowd converge on the officers and at least restrain them? yep, you betcha.

Citizens restraining abusive officers? HA! There would be some air-strikes called in to Savannah that put Libya to shame.

Top Bottom