• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jbondmonroe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Columbus
    Im about tired of going to gun shows. I just left Seymour. What a joke. Are there people actually paying these ridiculous prices? Is this going to be the new market value?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Im about tired of going to gun shows. I just left Seymour. What a joke. Are there people actually paying these ridiculous prices? Is this going to be the new market value?

Man, I sure hope not!

There are still deals to be found but they are few and far between right now. Let's hope things return to something like normal soon.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    i think as long as we as consumers dont feed the animals it will come back. If people stop buying at the ridiculous prices and quit panicking then the balance of supply demand will com back. If the gun shows have steady stream of people who buy at ourageous prices then why would they drop the prices. The market has to make a stand and just chill for a while. Just my opinion though

B6240

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    South Central IN
    I was there this morning when the doors opened the prices gave me and my stepson a good chuckle I did not need anything that bad. I did pick up some .22 ammo off a gentleman after I left for a decent price so the day was not a total loss.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    look at the classified section or Armslist. Why would a gunshow be any different?

You mean I don't get something for nothing?:dunno:

I thought when you walked into a gun show they gave you a free gun of your choosing? Is this not so?

As well, where is my pony?

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    what is a crop duster

crop-dusting.jpg

Now imagine that being a fat sweaty funion breath redneck walking through a crowd of people. . . If you guess what that red neck is doing I'll give you some rep. :popcorn:

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    crop-dusting.jpg

Now imagine that being a fat sweaty funion breath redneck walking through a crowd of people. . . If you guess what that red neck is doing I'll give you some rep. :popcorn:

Normally silent and deadly I might add. I've never seen a gun shop that doesn't have them roaming through either. :):

westside bengal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    I was there today. My first gun show. I knew prices would be high. I have been looking for a revolver so I had a basic idea what a fair price might be. I was surprised to see that I could buy a better condition example $100-200 cheaper on Gunbroker.

As others have pointed out about other shows the best deals seemed to be between patrons.

Jbondmonroe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Columbus
    i think as long as we as consumers dont feed the animals it will come back. If people stop buying at the ridiculous prices and quit panicking then the balance of supply demand will com back. If the gun shows have steady stream of people who buy at ourageous prices then why would they drop the prices. The market has to make a stand and just chill for a while. Just my opinion though
    Well thats a good opinion and I hope thats how it goes. I cant say that I have actually seen anyone buying this stuff for that much but I have only been to two shows this year.

Top Bottom