• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    So in a couple years when they're literally dying of thirst we tell em sorry "no water for you" 90% of California's population lives in 40% of the state and in the last 100 years they've screwed the water supply in their own and surrounding states to no avail. They've apparently got bigger problems than ebay discrimination lunacy on their plate. Somebody up there don't like them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    He's just being true to his religion. Right?

Probably. The religion of Social Media Activisim, when you care enough to do the very least.

I haven't seen a post that its his right to do business with whoever he wants yet, although I'm sure I will now. Several posts about how to try to get around his restriction just to irritate him. I guess you could buy a cake and sneak it to a gay wedding then send the baker photos. That'll show'em. :stickpoke:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Probably. The religion of Social Media Activisim, when you care enough to do the very least.

Slactivists are so cute, aren't they? They've raised about $400 to "fight homophobia" in small-town Indiana.

I haven't seen a post that its his right to do business with whoever he wants yet, although I'm sure I will now. Several posts about how to try to get around his restriction just to irritate him. I guess you could buy a cake and sneak it to a gay wedding then send the baker photos. That'll show'em. :stickpoke:

Other than the people that hold to the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason, has anyone actually argued for the right to refuse any and all service to homosexuals, merely because they are homosexuals? That's the gist of the disconnect in this whole thing: there's nobody actually advocating for the right to discriminate in this manner, nor is there anyone claiming they actually would discriminate in this manner.

I don't think the baker would really care what someone does with a cake after it is purchased. Nor would a pizzeria owner care what is done with a pizza after it's been purchased. That's not the issue, and has never been the issue.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That seller is using his right to do business or not do business based upon his beliefs. Whether I agree with his beliefs or not, I fully support his right to refuse to deal with whoever he wants. Boycott his sales or spread the word about him (as is being done here) if you want to and let individuals make their own decisions.

People making their own decisions and following their own consciences without government interference: it's just crazy enough to work.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I went to the link, there were no questions and there is no longer a prohibition to shipping to IN. Sounds like the market place works...I know a lot of dirt bike riders in IN...there are even a few dirt bikes right in my garage, we have off road dedicated parks. I guess the lister actually had a profit motive besides a social one. Even so, I'm sure he/she/it has lost permanent business and deservedly so.

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH

well, now that you mention it...:)

I 100% support his right to not send parts to IN. I also have the right to talk trash about his policy and do things to ridicule him and his actions. If he decided that he would not send parts to White, Christian Males then I would also support his right to do so and expect the people to rise up and show him the error of bad business decisions. I would not want the government to get involved on my behalf.

I'm also the guy who usually gets stomped in forums when I push not carrying past "no guns" signs at a private businesses. My desire/right to carry doesn't trump their right to say what their business will/won't allow. Concealed is concealed is not an excuse.

If a business does anything that any group or individual disagrees with then it is their right to go elsewhere and also raise hell about the actions of that business.

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    I went to the link, there were no questions and there is no longer a prohibition to shipping to IN. Sounds like the market place works...I know a lot of dirt bike riders in IN...there are even a few dirt bikes right in my garage, we have off road dedicated parks. I guess the lister actually had a profit motive besides a social one. Even so, I'm sure he/she/it has lost permanent business and deservedly so.

Well, I hope it is because they listened to feedback. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I see people work things out without government intervention.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    SO a guy in Commiefornia won't sell me a cheap POS made in China because I live in Indiana.

He's really striking a blow for liberty, isn't he?

And while we focus on irrational emotional responses to a reasonable endorsement of a long standing law that already exisits, Hillary is getting away with murder and continuing her well paid status as enemy of the Constitution of the United States. Mean while her husband Billy is making commercials of 1/2 truths that make her sound like a hero, when even minor reseach shows are simply not true. Those "leaders" whose entire purpose is to enslave free citizens fully understand that 99% of the public school educated populace are too lazy or simple to research the truth.

Leo, like they would have paid attention anyway.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

21b.jpg

Top Bottom