• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    No we have nothing to do with the Charlie Foxtrot.

LOL. Well, I stayed home anyway since the Hidden Hills practice match was all I saw on the SCCC calendar.

I don't know about the seemingly ongoing politics at Silver Creek, but I stopped in during the last(?) USPSA match and it looked like fun, and a practice match seemed in order... Is there a thread that describes whatever "power struggle" that appears to be going on there? I have no dog in the fight as I've only been there once, but the USPSA match seemed to be well run... if you're on the "other side" from "them," my apologies but I call 'em as I see 'em.

Silver Creek was impressive as I had no idea of it's size/number of bays and it's close to home. ButI don't want to join a club that clearly has some internal turmoil and is moving in an unknown direction... well, it's unknown to me.

It's also possible that your meaning of "Charlie Foxtrot" is different than mine?

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    The state of the club, in general, is fine. I'll send you a PM about the rest.

As for USPSA, next time we have a match, come out and shoot with us. Ask to be put on Dave and Dan's squad. We welcome new shooters and there is no better way to learn than to be on a squad like ours that will help you out.

Top Bottom