• thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    [video=youtube_share;ImiVMnAAB5Y]https://youtu.be/ImiVMnAAB5Y[/video]
    LANGUAGE WARNING

So many opportunities to leave the situation and just keeps escalating it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Strongly agreed with the thread title!

This is road rage incident, period.

I expect the guy that posted this video to be in jail pretty soon. It also appears that the poster of the video has decided to remove his own comments, but leave the comments of others up and well as the video? This guy ain't too bright...

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Wow.....This person apparently is NOT a responsible gun owner. SOOOOOOO many fails.

As others have stated, this person had multiple opportunities to de-escalate, but rather keep escalating things further. He was driving down the road at 100+mph and is shooting at a vehicle that is next to other vehicles filled with innocent non-involved parties. "Know your target and what is beyond it" is one of the 4 commandments of gun safety and the video poster completely ignored that one.

I hope he did not injure anyone else with is actions. His actions are even worse than the other driver. Although the other driver pointed a gun, I did not see the other driver actually firing any shots. Carrying a gun does not give you the right to intimidate or force yourself on others....you should not be the aggressor. Carrying a firearm gives you the ability to stop an attack brought upon yourself or someone else....you are the defender.

This person needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I understand this is front and back video, so this happens in half the time of the video, since we're watching it twice.
    The truck tries to enter the toll road. The sports car tries to cut him off. On the toll road, the sports car rear ends the truck. The driver of the truck flips off the sports car driver. That's the only aggression I see from him to the other driver. The sports car driver points a weapon at the truck. I will recognize the driver of the truck remained calm and had good situational awareness. Flame suit on.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I understand this is front and back video, so this happens in half the time of the video, since we're watching it twice.
    The truck tries to enter the toll road. The sports car tries to cut him off. On the toll road, the sports car rear ends the truck. The driver of the truck flips off the sports car driver. That's the only aggression I see from him to the other driver. The sports car driver points a weapon at the truck. I will recognize the driver of the truck remained calm and had good situational awareness. Flame suit on.

Did you read the driver's description of the event?

I was going about my day then a crazy driver appears, tailgates me then tries to force his way by me. Did I let him? No. I stayed in the lane I planned on traveling in; the one I had my blinker signaling toward, tires already in & boxed him out from slicing by. He continued to tailgate then tried to illegally pass me over the lines as I merged so I boxed out again then tapped my breaks in an attempt to get him to back off but it seemed he just accelerated more into the ball of my hitch like the mad man he truly is.

In other words, he wouldn't let him pass and drive off, instead he blocked him and brake-checked him.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Did you miss the part where the sport's car driver sped away (disengaging from the situation) and truck moron chases him down at 100 miles an hour then shoots through his own windshield at the sport's car?

Truck moron is almost certainly going to wind up in jail over this me thinks.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Did you miss the part where the sport's car driver sped away (disengaging from the situation) and truck moron chases him down at 100 miles an hour then shoots through his own windshield at the sport's car?

Truck moron is almost certainly going to wind up in jail over this me thinks.

Ya, chasing after a guy is pretty cut and dry. Not even sure why we’re debating this

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

That would be a "brake check" by the pickup driver. No contact.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This video is a great watch. People need to understand this type of guy is not all that uncommon. People will pull and use guns for the most minor things these days. Don’t even get into this situation, because it might be truck guy on the other end.

Top Bottom