Seymour
    IMG_0830_zpswjt5vkzp.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just shot an entire USPSA match with my left hand and one of those plastic craptastic pistols. We will see how it turns out.

Craigh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Well, I've seen how it turned out... And it turned out quite well. Vert shot the entire match left handed and did very well. Now, his times didn't set any records BUT, his hits were as good (if not better) than most. Facing adversity with a positive attitude is all any of us can do, and Vert sets a pretty good example. WELL DONE!!

Craig

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Whats the big deal? That is how I shoot every match. Just kidding, I have too big of an ego to shoot a whole match with my off hand. Awesome for you!

You should come down Mike. One of these matches Craig and I are going to run 8 shot Shields, PPS, G43 etc. We just have to set the ego aside and do it. We won't admit it but you know those little autos tend to follow us around.

Craigh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Whats the big deal? That is how I shoot every match. Just kidding, I have too big of an ego to shoot a whole match with my off hand. Awesome for you!

LOL, I told him you wouldn't be impressed.. :) But, you do need to come down sometime Mike. I'll put you up. It will be good time.

Craig

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    No way guys, if I am going to handicap myself, it will have to be in the IDPA where it doesn't matter. :runaway:

Seriously though, I got down to Atlanta once last year, I may try to get down south sometime this year. Where do you guys shoot your matches at?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    No way guys, if I am going to handicap myself, it will have to be in the IDPA where it doesn't matter. :runaway:

Seriously though, I got down to Atlanta once last year, I may try to get down south sometime this year. Where do you guys shoot your matches at?

Beautiful Freetown Indiana. You can bring the wife and visit Nashville. Go to the winery, shop. Several good gun shops in the area.

And USPSA is serious business!!!! Anything less then A class will get you killed in the streets.

Top Bottom