• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Analysis: WAB (whiny ass baby) complains to management after seeing a patron carrying a gun. Ignorant and easily-mislead assistant manager has signs made and posts them by the entrance. WAB tells all his/her friends "Look what I did. I made us all safer". Manager's boss (while carrying his G23 and preparing to take a large deposit to the bank) asks the manager "Who's the dumbass that put those signs up?" Manager says, "Don't worry boss. I'll get the signs removed and have a talk with whoever did it". Net result, 5 formerly-gloating, anti-2A people are offended by the signs disappearing and will never go back to the Ale. Hundreds who understand the Constitution are happy and continue to patronize the popular restaurant. And they all (well, almost all) lived happily every after.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Excellent news! I'll have to find an opportunity/excuse to be in the area, so I can try these wings now.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Analysis: WAB (whiny ass baby) complains to management after seeing a patron carrying a gun. Ignorant and easily-mislead assistant manager has signs made and posts them by the entrance. WAB tells all his/her friends "Look what I did. I made us all safer". Manager's boss (while carrying his G23 and preparing to take a large deposit to the bank) asks the manager "Who's the dumbass that put those signs up?" Manager says, "Don't worry boss. I'll get the signs removed and have a talk with whoever did it". Net result, 5 formerly-gloating, anti-2A people are offended by the signs disappearing and will never go back to the Ale. Hundreds who understand the Constitution are happy and continue to patronize the popular restaurant. And they all (well, almost all) lived happily every after.

Is that what really happened? If so, well done Ale Emporium!

Top Bottom