Noblesville Area Breakfast - Eat Bacon, Win Bradis Gift Certificate June 26, 2010

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Flipping through the pages of my calendar, I've noticed that it's been a while since the northern Indianapolis crowd got together for breakfast. Well, it's time to fix that. Saturday, June 26, I'll be at the Golden Corral in Noblesville for breakfast at 9:00, and I'm inviting everyone from the board to come. Sorry, you have to pay for your own breakfast.

Here's the twist this time. Each registered INGO member who shows up will get their screen name placed in a hat. At some point during the breakfast I'll draw a name, and that person gets a $25 gift certificate to Bradis Guns, donated by yours truly. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I just appreciate their patronage of this board and like the deals and the customer service that I get when I go in there. INGO members with split personalities are only allowed one entry in the drawing.

If you plan on attending, please post below just so I can get a general count. Depending on the size, I'll call ahead and have them set up one of the back rooms for us. If you don't RSVP, that's ok too, you can show up anyway.

That is all. Information summarized below.

What: Breakfast

When: Saturday June 26 at 9:00

Where: Noblesville Golden Corral

15755 N Pointe Blvd
    Noblesville, IN 46060-4388

Why: Bacon and the chance for a Bradis Gift Certificate

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Sounds like an excellent event!

I will be in pistol class that day, but you guys/girls have fun!

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Sounds like we're starting to get some interest. Come on Noblesville area INGO members, I know that there's more of you out there.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm thinking about stopping by on my way up to Atlanta to watch some of the State USPSA match. That might be why the low interest so far. It's also the same weekend as the Glock shoot on the west side...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm thinking about this really hard but it's still too early for me to commit. It sure sounds like a good excuse for a back road buggy ride to me though.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Might I suggest stopping by the noblesville farmer's market and getting some produce from a member here!! Just sayin!

Me and the wife was thinking about heading up there this past Saturday, I wasn't sure where it was though. Pass along some details and where you are normally. We might stop by sometime.

Last edited:

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm out Bruenor. We have a 5k in the AM, then off to the Festival in Fishers. Saturdays are booked for a few months, we need to try a Thursday evening burger and beer meeting! Have a great time!

Stove

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where is it and what do you have?

Me and wife was thinking about heading up there this past Saturday, I wasn't sure where it was though. Pass along some details and where you are normally. We might stop by sometime.

Noblesville Market is every saturday, rain or shine at the old kahlo dealer lot. That is directly east of Riverview hospital, or at the intersection of 19 and 38/32. There are about 90 vendors when we are to capacity, handmade crafts, food, produce. I am set-up towards the on the western half, or right beside the kettle corn booth(my father). I will have southern indiana corn(I'm about 2 weeks out) and greenhouse tomatoes, my green bean, just about everything you can think of. Look for the flatbed dually loaded with corn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom