• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Anyone know of a good rental in the Noblesville area? Moving down there for a job that I start after the first of the year. Main requirements would be all appliances and lots of parking. Three motorcycles, suv, car, and 1 or 2 trailers. Looking to spend $1k a month. Have found a few places but figured I would turn to the ingo family to see if they knew anything.

Thanks

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Do a Google search for Noblesville rentals and you'll get a load of hits from different sources. Lots of apartments. Whether they have any available is another thing. Lots of new ones are going up in the area, tho.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My wife lived in Lion's Creek apartments when we met. If you can get a unit with a garage, it would fit the bill. They treated her well, and it was a nice quiet place. Lots of houses for rent around too.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    My wife lived in Lion's Creek apartments when we met. If you can get a unit with a garage, it would fit the bill. They treated her well, and it was a nice quiet place. Lots of houses for rent around too.
    That is 2 min from my house. Nice area. Good apartment especially for the $$. You can do leases as short as 3 months with them too.

Top Bottom