• ...and so much more!
  • Marksman2019

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Northern IN
    Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the reloading game and currently reload for trap and skeet. Anyway, I live in the Michiana area and I would greatly appreciate if anyone would be so kind as to recommend any stores that stock a good amount of powder (preferably powder suited for reloading 12 gauge target shells). I'm willing to drive a ways if need be. Also, I know many of the online sites that sell reloading supplies but are there any sites out there that are willing to back order powder? I've yet to find a place that will.

:ingo:

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I have not done shotgun, but Len's Ammo Shop in SB & Granger Guns are the two local shops I've used the most. Cabela's & Kempf's also have a decent selection. Last time I was at Cabela's, I seem to recall them having a small section specifically for shotgun reloading.

IIRC, Tomlinson's in Churubusco and the shop down in Warsaw (Eagle Creek?) stock reloading components as well. While I'm at it, you might want to check the Big-Rs near you.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    My list of local suppliers:

+1 on the Tomlinson's. They have a pretty good supply of stuff.

Whan's in Laotto has reloading supplies.

Sportsman's Cove on Tonkel Rd.

I always call first when setting out looking for powder. It is usually hit or miss.

rxer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    Crown Point
    Haven't been to kempf's in a while, but they usually stock a good selection. Was at Cabela's yesterday and they had a better selection than before, but they also have a limit of 2 pounds per person. You could always go back and hit another register if you want.

Top Bottom