• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    Folks I have a Norinco 120 round drum that I have had since about 94 -95 , have only did about two or three mag dumps with it . It has the triangle 36
    stamp on the cover . I've looked on the net, to try I find out what it is worth, but the prices really vary .
    Does anyone have a good ballpark guess-a-ment, as to what they are worth? I've beeen kicking around the idea of trading it or selling it .

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    *shrug* I am familiar with 75rd & 100rd Norinco drums but I've never seen or even heard of a 125rd one before, so I really couldn't say what the value would be.

However any of the Norinco drums tend to fetch a premium.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The 120 round drum was for the M16/AR15. They are pretty hard to come by, and prices can be hard to put into numbers as they don't come up too often. You might check Gunbroker to see if any AR15 120 round drums sold recently.

I used the search "120 round drum", then looked at ended in past 90 days

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    The 120 round drum was for the M16/AR15. They are pretty hard to come by, and prices can be hard to put into numbers as they don't come up too often. You might check Gunbroker to see if any AR15 120 round drums sold recently.

I used the search "120 round drum", then looked at ended in past 90 days

Thanks Indykid !! I guess putting what it actually fits would have been a plus . It is for an AR15/M16 . I guess I need to increase the search time . Thanks again .

Top Bottom