Please reply by conversation.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Gone - Traded

Up for sale is a Norinco NHM90 Underfolder in 7.62 X 39. This would have started out life as a model 56s-1 before the silly ban where is was caught on the way over and had the bayonet lug milled off and a fixed stock added. They also had to grind off the orginal model number marking on the left side of the front trunion. The previous owner bought it new, in that state, and as soon as the AWB expired he added a Chinese underfolder stock, returning it to it's former glory (except for the bayonet lug). Obviously, these are no longer being imported and as a result they are going up in value.

I was told that he had shot it very little and judging by the limited amount of wear on the rails etc., I would believe that to be the case. Since buying the rifle I have only put (500) - (600) rounds, tops, through it. Never experienced a failure of any kind.

The rifle is in very good condition overall and all of the stamped parts have matching numbers.

The rifle will come with the extremely handy sling and one steel 30-round magazine. It will also include the fancy paracord wrap on the left leg of the stock. The paracord is simply wrapped and tied in place, so can be easily removed if you like.

Price........$875 OBO - FTF in the Fort Wayne area. I am willing to travel about 30 minutes to meet. I will want to see a valid Indiana drivers license prior to the sale.

<br><br>
    20170521_152243_zpscwitfx35.jpg

20170521_152301_zpse23mmr2j.jpg

20170521_152227_zps8hxz6z0d.jpg

20170521_152355_zps0h3mo59u.jpg

e7b156ab-c0e0-44f3-b577-720b6b0fc773_zps6u7zodfw.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom