Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    ~SALE PENDING~
    ~Sold pending funds~
    ~SOLD~

I'm looking to sell my Norinco SKS. Serial number is above 2 million and below 3 million which I believe puts the manufactures date around 1953 if I remember correctly. These are harder to find from what I've read. This is the short version that everybody wants.

With the rifle I'm also including 2 30 round magazines and 60 rounds of Wolf brand ammo.

She's a great shooter. I've had 0 issues with her except directly after purchase I had a few FTE with one of the magazines in the picture. It's got a small chip on the lip of the magazine.

I really don't want to get rid of her, but she's a safe queen as I don't have time to shoot with school and the kids keeping me busy and my daughter only likes to shoot the .22 when we go.

Round count is under 600. (It's probably closer to 400) I'm the second owner, a close friend bought it when it was imported in the 90's. He didn't shoot it much as it was his SHTF rifle back then.

All matching numbers except the magazines.

No bayonet.

What I'm looking for: $350 OBO, a small pocket .22, .357 revolvers, 38 spl revolvers 1911 style pistols. Make me an offer, it doesn't have to be pretty, but I don't want any High-Points either (I'm a former owner). Your gun should be worth in the ballpark area of what I'm asking or add cash.

Pictures!
    SAM_2272.jpg

SAM_2273.jpg

SAM_2275.jpg

Last edited:

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    EDIT: I got a shot, it's not very good, but it's the best I can get. It looks funky because it's up close. The bore is clean, no pitting.

SAM_2285.jpg

That I know of it's only had about 50 rounds of corrosive ammo through it, which I shot and immediately cleaned. I take care of my babies as I was taught to in the military.

Last edited:

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    This is still available, I've had a few offers, but nothing concrete.

Please have the obligatory 50 posts as this is a rule. No low-ball offers please.

Just the rifle is going for $450 on Armslist, I'm selling the rifle and 2 extra magazines, and 60 rounds of ammo. The SKS you see for 250 are not the Norinco para-trooper model nor do they come with 2 extra mags and ammo.

Thanks for looking folks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom