North Central Meet, Eat and shoot FULL AUTO GUNS!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ok right now it looks like we have 23 shooters coming to the Meet, eat and shoot.

This will be a great time to meet other members and to bring out people that aren't members in hopes that they might be interested enough to join.

We will have to be pretty organized if we are to get in a lot of time on the full auto's. You will need to purchase the amount of ammo that you are willing to shoot through Midwest Gun and Range's equipment. Each box of 50 will get you two 25 round sessions.

Purchase the ammo as soon as you get there and leave it with them that you want to shoot in the full auto equipment. They will put your name on the list with amount of ammo and weapon(s) you want to shoot that are available at the time of the shoot.

This will give them time to start loading mags while we eat some pizza and have the safety briefing.

Hopefully we can get at least two Safety Range Officers instead of one dedicated to us. This will allow us to be able to shoot in two different stalls at once. This might not even be possible according to their rules but I'm going to ask.

For every Range officer another is needed just to load mags. A lot will be going on in a short period of time so if we all work together and have a little patience everyone will get plenty of turns.

Looking forward to meeting people I haven't met yet and seeing others again.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Sweet! I'm bringing my cousin, a LEO from western IL. He's gonna be sick of driving when the day is over.

Glad to have you and your cousin along. Look forward to meeting you both.
    Depending on who is working tomorrow you cousin might be in good company with the two LEO that work there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, made the boss mad.
    Normally, that's regular business.. but I'm not hitting him up for the day off.

I am changing my status to "NOT attending"

I just called your boss and got you a paid day off work tomorrow so we expect you to be there.

Well, he just "talked" to me about it. Was actually pretty smart. I see a windmill, and I grab my lance, and charge, even if I'll lose. But, no time off, no windmil.
    But, it's too late to get a day off.
    8be9dfdd826b4ef75bc03996df0ec068.jpg

Thats good news. Maybe he will bring that girly girl revolver with him :):

Revolvers are manly.
    John Wayne.. revolver.
    Clint Eastwood.. revolver.
    My case.. rested.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You make a good point, but both of those guys wouldn't pass up an opportunity to meet up to shoot with us tomorrow. :):

Pretty sure the guy I'm supposed to take the shift over from might be a bit "miffed" when I don't show.
    A day off should have been scheduled before last Wed

Top Bottom