• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kameseri

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    B-Burg
    ** "In a statement carried by KCNA news agency, the top military body said the "high-level nuclear test" and more long-range rocket launches were aimed at its "arch-enemy", the US."

** "We do not hide that the various satellites and long-range rockets we will continue to launch, as well as the high-level nuclear test we will proceed with, are aimed at our arch-enemy the United States," KCNA quoted it as saying.

** ""Settling accounts with the US needs to be done with force, not with words," it added."

:patriot:

-- I highly doubt that any rocket they produce within the next few years will have the technological fortitude to reach the homeland, but I do express concerns over Hawaii and it's island cousins.

They shot their last rocket south, I'm thinking their next test will send the rocket towards the "west" (east) and I'm sure they will have their reasons why.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The amazing thing is that we are surrounded by people here who are unwilling to believe that they mean exactly what they are saying.

Top Bottom